What does Symphy do?
Symphy designs, develops, and maintains digital systems for the institutions of the Catholic Church and other related institutions.
Core areas of service:
- Development of Custom Learning Management Systems.
- Integration of online learning systems with records and registration databases.
- Data migration and development of Certification Records databases for Dioceses.
- Website design and development for specific ministry needs.
- Management of Information Systems related to Diocesan and Parish ministry.
Symphy solves problems and responds to challenges at the nexus of the Mission of the Church and the digital world. If you don’t see your specific need above, contact us for a free consultation. We promise we will point you in the best direction for your needs if we feel it isn’t us. We are here to serve.